Tuesday 22 July 2014

HighBrow

How many of you heard of HighBrow? I never thought that I needed eyebrow embroidery till recently, when THICK and FULL eyebrows are in trend. I never complained about my eyebrows as it is long and thick enough naturally. Hey! But why not make my brows a little bit thicker and fuller! Looks good anyways!

I was introduced to HighBrow by my bestfriend.

Pardon my post-facial facial redness/marks. The picture taken were before 3D embroidery. At Highbrow, they call it Brow Enliven.



As you can see, its not THICK and definitely not FULL enough. heh..


After using a sharp-angled tip to draw out the desired shape, if you are happy with the shape, Andy (the creative director) will start to numb your brows. 
He will also show you that each tool he uses is new from packaging, this is to ensure that there is no sharing of tools and there will be no cross contamination! 
After embroidery is done, its time to give it some colour to suit the skin!


I seriously look like la bi xiao xin here.. 

I did eye define too! Which is eye liner... hehe.. Gonna show u guys one day after procedure!


I enlarged this to let you guys see my swollen eye lids! Love my brows! It will go slightly thinner and lighter, this is not the end product!

2nd day post Brow Enliven and Eye Define..


As you can see, eyelid is still swollen, redness covered with light makeup.


Love my Brows and Eyeliner!!! hahaha. For Eyeliner I like it to be very close my lashes and thin. Personally, I do not like thick eyeliners unless I go partying! These saves me a whole lot of time in the morning! Looks presentable even if deep inside i am sleepy. *hehehe*

10th-12th day Post Brow Enliven..


As you can see, it is lighter and thinner in picture. In actual fact, when you look in the mirror, its still full and thick. AND!!! IT LOOKS SO DAMN REAL. It is up to individual how your brows should be like. Not every one is suitable for thick brows. Andy is very professional, he will draw and show you what is suitable for your face. My overall experience at HighBrow is good. I hope to try their eyelash and brow threading some time soon and write a review on it.

For More information, you can call

Tel : 6694 2777 (Look for Cynthia! Nice Lady! She will help you out!)

Its Located at : The Star Vista (Hoooooray for West Siders) pssssst. My best friend who stays at Hougang came all the way down to do her brows ok. haha

oR, if you are shy to call, text/whatsapp Cynthia : 9177 1677

Hope you guys find this post helpful!





No comments:

Post a Comment