Monday 23 May 2016

37 weeks

I survived threatened pre term labour! Thank God!

Last week, I had my follow up with my gynae, my baby was breech..
It was the first time I encountered such issue and it was pretty scary~ I was scheduled for ECV (External Cephalic Version) last Monday when I am 36th weeker. Procedure on Monday was cancelled after I fasted for 12hours and waited in the delivery suite for an hour plus! Some system cropped up and Prof did not know I was in the delivery suite. Gaaahhh. I was rescheduled for it the next day.

Tuesday, I fasted the night before again, waited for Prof as he was in the midst of a cesarean. Got cannulated by my own hubby, 18G cannula. Not painful at all! No kidding~
The team then came and pop by and did a bed side ultrasound to ensure that the location of the baby head... GUESS WHAT! She turned back down! Thank God!! This baby caused me a lot of inconveniences in my last trimester! Yikes~

Now 37th weeker, I can't wait for her arrival. I feel soooo much pressure on my pelvis. Please come out sooon~
I do not know why, but as I am blogging, somehow I feel that little little teo is not in the position she is supposed to be. Oh well, time will tell..

Oh yes... I still have to complete my last assignment due end of the month! gaaaaaahhhhhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment