Saturday 31 January 2015

Coming on 27th weeks!

Pregnancy craving can be a killer especially if you crave for unhealthy food! Be it sweet or salty, its going to affect your overall weight!

Recently I have severe craving for ICY COLD dessert... chin chow... sea coconut.. It went over-board when I had cravings at 12am? My husband got to hunt down dessert with me all the way till 130am! Finally got some icy cold dessert at swee choon (a place that sells dim sum). The moment I had the first mouth, it was heavenly! My husband is the best liao. Love him much! My cravings for desserts are tooooo strong and severe. Hehe. 
When I know my boss is going taiwan? I had cravings for pineapple cake (Feng Li Su). Too crazy. I must control! hahaha. 
I can have dessert instead of proper dinner! Super unhealthy and non-nutritious. Hahaha.

I HAVE TO watch what I eat before I gain tooo much weight! I cant wait to be full term, give birth, confinement... EXERCISE AND WORK! And..... BE LESS CLUMSY? I had a fall few days back and it hit my tummy and chest, The two areas that will touch the floor first. IT HURTS BADLY! LOL. I never see myself being so clumsy before!

Can't wait to live more like a normal person. Rather than stay home nua all day with my kid, its so lifeless? 

shower
feed
sleep
feed

repeat. 

That being said, my perception MAY change after my baby is out. I hope I will not be too obsessed with my child. If not, there goes my social life. I, too, pray that I will NOT turn into a weird fuck after birth. LOL. 






No comments:

Post a Comment