Saturday 17 January 2015

Panasonic Lumix LX100 and Casio TR35

Happy New Year Everyone! New Year.... New Camera! =D



I have been an owner of Casio TR35 for maybe 2 years? I am still loving it! Its super good to take selfies... makes people look more chio.. Thats what girls like right? Admit it!

Selfie taken by Casio TR35
.
.
.
.




FLAWLESS! And it doesn't look fake, it just look as if I have super good skin. Haha! There is a "make-up" function that you can choose either brightening or natural, you can choose the effect between a scale of 0 (nothing.. duh) to 12 (FLAWLESS). It is different from those kind of beauty camera apps when you edit your pictures, you can see that the "lighting" is unnatural. Trust me!
Before I got this camera, in my mind was.. "Super expensive!!!" But now... Its all worth it. Because! It can take nice scenary shots AND has wide angle lens; make things easier when I want to take food shots.. selfies (no more worries for people who has shorter hands.)

Example of a macro shot with TR35
Picture says it all. =D


Food shots are made easier with its wide angled lens.. 
It can cover a table of foood!


Super love my Casio TR35. Downside? It does not have the camera feel, that is why.... this year, We got ourselves LUMIX LX100. 

Although its wide angle loses the Casio TR35, but compromise lah. We bought it mainly because it is a point and shoot camera. It is able to capture shots of a moving baby clearly. Tried on my niece and I am amazed! This is one thing that Casio TR35 can't do as well as Lumix LX100. So.. In preparation of the arrival of our baby, it is a good investment. Haha!

Some pictures taken by Lumix LX100
.
.
.


Look at this macro shot. Lumix LX100 does not require to change any lens to do such shot. BUT of course a real photographer would love to play with lens. For me, convenience, good pictures. I'm happy!


Such fine details....


Yes, 2 cams I have with me now... I do not find it a hassle bringing both out cos it serves different purpose! Maybe the Casio TR35 are more for parties... where we can camwhore like crazy! Haha!
Whereby Lumix LX100 is good for babies shots, overseas trips. =D







No comments:

Post a Comment