Saturday 7 March 2015

Planning planning planning! 32 weeks going on 33 weeks!

Little Teo is 32 weeks + 2 days old today! Weighing at 1.97kg. =D Soon this little girl will pop out to turn my world upside down (in a good way I hope!) ha ha..

Today, my VP asked me.. how do I want to spread out my leave! I told her most likely 12 weeks one shot.... then 4 weeks spread out over 1 year. For now, I still could not see myself not working for a good 4 months. My cannulation skill will drop!! I will become weird if I do not communicate with the outside world! Haha.. I told my mum to retire so she could have my helper and over see everything. She can play with the baby, bring maid n baby go shopping (erm.... window shopping allowed, coz my mum is a shopaholic! hahaha), no need to do housework.. etc. That is what mothers deserve right? When their kids are old, it is time for them to enjoy life.. Coz frankly, we will never know when they will leave us, and regretting is just not in my dictionary (in this context).

I kept reminding myself NOT to be overly stressed, protective and nervous over the baby. I need my life too. HAHA. I hope my stand do not change after little Teo pops out. Hehe. 

The Preggy's journey is coming to an end soon!!! I realized planning before hand is so important and we should not procrastinate. If you PLAN for a baby, Jolly well PLAN after baby pops. Responsiblity does not end after you have given birth, in fact, responsibility increases. Planning should be done BEFORE baby pops, and not after? 
Little Teo is definitely UNPLANNED, there are so many changes over the past 7 months. All in preparation to welcome the little princess (I WILL NOT TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS.DUH). hahahaha! 

To all my preggy friends, I humbly emphasize that planning is important, after baby is born, it does not end there. Please include plans after baby is born as well! I am not saying that I am damn good in this aspect, but I learn as I walk this journey, just my 2-cents worth. Whatever you plan may and may not work out, always have a backup plan as well so it can be initiated if plan A fails. Plans should be at the interest of people you wish to include. Start researching and planning! Never too early! (erm.. but after your 1st 3 months la) Best during 2nd trimester when you gonna be oh so energetic.
OH YES. PLAN HOW U GONNA LOSE THOSE KILOS! hahahahaha! for those super skinny ones, dont need to lose lah! just maintain, in fact may look more curvy and hot mama. Hehe. 
Then, I can keep all my preggy outfit into a nice ziplock and chuck them aside for at least a year. WHEEEE. REALLY CANT WAIT.

Lastly, I really would like to thank my hubby for tolerating me for the past few months, satisfying my food craves.. weird temper etc... Hubby are not maids, Mothers aint maids either. Get a proper helper if you need. Thank you dear for walking this planning journey with me and realizing that planning before hand is important (after all my nags). Hehe. Love you Des. 

Alrighty, Ciaos till my next update! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment