Saturday 14 March 2015

Xiaxue VS Gushcloud

Just finished reading XX blog on Gushcloud and I find it so freaking interesting. You can check out her blog!

I just could not believe bloggers from GC can go all out to slam other service providers just to hit target. Seriously? Lie to all your readers just because of monetary benefits? After XX posts, I just would not have trust in what they advertised for. Imagine they claim to have used a product... its SO good, then? whats next? you paid for it (already fall into trap), its not good and you prolly think oh! may be it is just not suitable for me. LL. Next thing you know, they did not really use and test it. 

HOW TO TRUST THEM AFTER ALL THESE. 

Well, people who know them well may know the truth whether they are lying or not. I am just taking it on the surface. Which more or less already proved it? 

It is disappointing to know such things about bloggers, faking stories just to support an advertorial. No matter how chio you are... Being fake is already ugly. Used to think "wah, she is so pretty", " wah she is using this eh, shall we try?" NOW, it has became, "Advert again, of course will write good stuff." then brush it off. I am GLAD I did not get the phone you raved about. Save my money. LOL.

Oh well, lets see how GC and their fellow members will reply to XX. 

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment