Friday 2 October 2015

Goodbye Confinement! (I realised I did not post this after I typed it!) For latest post, please scroll down

Oh Gawwwwwwwwd~~~~ I have so many things to share with you guys!

First of all!!! I need to admit something! I had....... EPIDURAL. I was literally crying for it!!! The pain is crazy! Everytime when contractions start (when i'm 4-5cm dilated), it is so painful that I feel like pulling off every monitoring device off my body! ROAR!

I was willing to try not having epidural at all! Now, I am totally in love with it. It is a love hate relationship!

The first week post-natal was very taxing for my husband and I. Due to Gabrielle's premature atrial contraction, she was warded to ICU. I kept crying and tearing, for what reason? I really couldn't tell. I guess it is post natal blues.

Soon, it was 2nd week post pregnancy, and my I hired a confinement lady just to cover for two weeks till my next CL to arrive. Sadly, I trusted this agency, and it was a wrong decision made. Being so stressed up due to Gabrielle's admission and post natal blues, I thought I could finally rest my mind and have a good confinement.  Upon arrival of the CL from this agency, things was pretty okay until I see her long nails! That made me very very uncomfortable. Then, as she was going to cook dinner for me, she asked me how would I like my vegetables cooked? I said anything, cause frankly, I am ok with any food as long as it is allowed during confinement period, on the other hand, I am not someone who cooks frequently so I wouldn't know how you want to cook the dishes! I understand if she were to ask, do you want to eat fish pork or chicken? So she suggested, vegetables with sesame oil. Okay, lets try. GUESS what was served to me during dinner?? BOILED PLAIN VEG. I got quite pissed and asked her," I thought you asked me what would I prefer? why did you only boil the veg?" SO smart of her to put the blame on my helper! So I told her," You asked me what I would like, why did you listen to my helper instead?!" She could only apologise. Then I told her, in the morning, i needed her to prepare herbal shower water for me, SHE GAVE ME A SHOCKED LOOK! GOSHHHHH!! The final combo she gave was, I can cook for you ABC soup and Lotus soup (these are NON-HERBAL). Reason? " So everyone in the family can drink, more convenient" FAINT MAX! she got sacked within half a day. That agency should QC their CLs... Instead of lifting off burden from Mothers, they caused more inconvenience. SIGH.

My husband took up the role of the confinement lady standing in for night shifts and I thank him so much! NOT even a single complaint. AWWW BOY I LOVE YOU.

Finally a real confinement lady came. I manage to have proper sleep... GOOD food... Baby is well taken care of. IF any of you need contact, EMAIL ME! She is DAMN good at cooking. Lots of effort made.

Confinement is coming to an end, I can't wait. I cannot wait to go shopping! I cannot wait to go grooming! Most importantly, WORKOUT!! eeeeks!!! EXCITED MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment