Friday 2 October 2015

Negativity vs Positivity

I always have negative thoughts about EVERYTHING. okay, not everything lah but most of the things. Especially post pregnancy, your thoughts really plays with you.

Some examples in my life that can be seen differently.

FACT #1: I am 63kg now. 

Negativity: I am damn FAT lah! Used to be 55kg slim and damn hot (no shame siol), no stretchmarks, toned etc etc. Why 5 months after birth I am still so fucking FAT! 

Positivity: FREAK! I LOST 18KG in 5months! that is like 3.6kg per month! and... hEY! I did not work very hard to lose weight. I took fatty food to boost my breastmilk supply- like avocados, bananas, virgin coconut OIL, CHEESE, nuts.. etc! (Yes, to me, breastfeeding is important, I did not because of how I want to look, stop breastfeeding.. pleaaaase do not wrong me.) So imagine, if I really worked hard, exercise like siao, go on diet... my achievement gonna be AWESOME.

FACT #2: I have stretchmarks.

Negativity: EEW LAH! I look like a zebra! How many girls, at my age, have stretchmarks, even though they are pregnant or have kids, their skin so nice lah (I assume la, no evidence)!  eew, 27 years old, with a stretchmark filled skin... fml.

 (ok. this zebra is cute.)

Positivity: EH! EH! EH! I got one super cute daughter! 
My husband loves me even more cause he see what I have been through during pregnancy! I am thankful I can spend on lasers.... RFs... etc etc... Not everyone are willing to spend or have that kind of money to spend on such treatments. It is not about money too. Lets say, I am damn rich, but no one help me to look after my baby, how am I supposed to leave home for such treatment? SO.... really thankful for my mum for supporting me, helping me to look after Gabrielle so I got time for myself. 

Anyone can say anything they want to. They can TRY to make you happy or unhappy by simply saying something....... But it is you who control your thoughts on what they say. It is you who control how you want to react or feel towards it.. 

So which one do you belong to? Positivity or Negativity? 






No comments:

Post a Comment